Full time, Temporary (Maternity Cover)
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Are you looking to progress your career within Marketing?
We have a new and exciting role for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join a dynamic team. Our clients promote training and development opportunities for all of their staff to ensure they are utilised to their maximum potential.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of managing your own workload and working under tight deadlines. Strong communication skills are also essential.
- You will be responsible for managing email marketing campaigns, social media platforms, company website and any other relevant platforms inline with the company's policies and guidelines.
- Support the sales team by answering any incoming calls and making bookings with clients.
- Effectively manage multiple projects from stakeholders
- You will work on programmes such as Adobe CS6, Photoshop and InDesign
- Update social media sites with relevant information to encourage more traffic to the page
- Work alongside managers and present new ideas to drive marketing decisions
- Work alongside the customer to get a clear grasp of their needs so you can successfully recommend products
- Managing product demand
- Update the company website with any new product launches
- In order to succeed in this role you must be organised and have the ability to manage your own workload, however, you will also be required to contribute to the team.
- Have excellent IT and design skills in programmes such as Adobe CS6 suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Suite.
- Portray a creative approach and an excellent attention to detail
- A Marketing qualification is desirable
- Experience in web copy writing and online design
- Portray experience in content management, email broadcasting, and website management
- Confident in pursuing sales and negotiating deals
- It is essential that you have a professional telephone manner
- Confident decision maker
The company offer a relaxed working environment with a casual dress code. There is also free onsite parking for all workers. You will receive generous annual leave, flexible working hours and a number of travel industry perks.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply now today with your most up to date CV!
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"