A leading global advisory firm is looking for a Marketing Assistant to assist in the implementation of relevant marketing campaigns. Your role will cover marketing delivery, digital marketing, event support and Design and print support.
Your role will be engaged with:
- delivery of marketing plans / campaigns and all its elements and tactics.
- development of marketing collateral both digital and printed content
- Assist with management of client databases
- Liaison with mailing coordinators, marketing co-ordinators and marketing manager
- Obtaining ' slides, proofing, tidying up and applying brand style
- Collating and shipping materials required at venues for events
- On-the-day event support
The ideal candidate will have a heavy administrative experience ideally within professional services and ideal in a previous marketing administrative role. Supporting the United Kingdoms marketing team and developing key relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders is a necessity. You will be ambitious, creative with excellent communication skills and highly organized.
If this sounds like yourself don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lisa Brock or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'