Marketing Assistant - No Experience Required
Lions Direct is a fast paced business that is continuing to expand and increase their client base so therefore requires entry level talent to start within sales and marketing industry, and advance their way up to management .
Our business, our clients and our network of business partners offer product training workshops, conference calls, seminars and on-site developmental opportunities, so no sales experience is required.
You would be responsible for:
-promoting products, services and brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
- be a great communicator able to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on 1:1 basis as well as working as on behalf of our clients
-helping increase sales by raising the profile of your business, through targeted promotional sales and marketing campaigns and strategies
- maximise territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying & conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product
- submit standard sales metrics, such as weekly forecasts, monthly progress, business plans and expense reports on regular and timely basis
Lions Direct believes in a business philosophy of:
-Advancement based on results, not seniority
-100% Advancement from within with clear targets
-Your attitude and work ethic will determine your career path
-Social and travel related incentives
Our Environment consists of:
- A fun working environment made up of enthusiastic, motivated, fun individuals dedicated to success.
- A career path and not just a daily role. This position will provide you with skills to use in all aspects of your career, whatever path you go down.
- The opportunity to be part of a business that values your input and treats you as an essential part of the company from the beginning.
We would like to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss our openings and your career goals in more detail. When sending your application, please be sure to include your phone number and email address so we can respond to you in a timely manner.
Apply now to take the next step towards the future you deserve!
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
Selected applicants will be asked to attend an unpaid open day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20 - 30 mile radius)
Events, B2B & residential (door to door) campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All applicants will work on a self-employed basis and have an uncapped commission only earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work with because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"