Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Own transport required due to office location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to Join our client based in the Cheshire location. You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales team with the delivery of marketing and promotional activity. This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing or Business Management graduate who is looking to kick start their career with a Marketing Aspect.
Our client pride themselves on quality and exceptional customer service. You will be working for a successful and dynamic firm, which has a highly professional and friendly culture.
- Evaluating and researching existing and new company products on behalf of the Sales and Marketing Team
- Co-ordinating and booking travel for the Marketing and Sales Team including accommodation and transportation across UK
- General marketing administration for the Commercial Teams ie Expenses, updating information on the SAP system, stationery orders, post, research etc
- Producing weekly stock reports
- Liaising with outside suppliers on printing and marketing materials
- Organising and coordinating meetings internally and externally
- Supporting on promotional campaigns
- Organising and coordinating training for various teams across the business
- Introduce new marketing strategies
- Organisation of marketing events and exhibitions and assistance when required at events
- Daily administration tasks for both teams, being proactive and thinking on your feet
- Possessing a can-do attitude, you'll understand marketing and promotional techniques, have knowledge of the principles of marketing and their application, have experience of coordinating marketing resources and projects, and supporting the planning and logistical process.
You'll be part of a successful marketing team who is looking for an individual who is able to support with various marketing and administration tasks, working in a fast pace environment. It is essential you have excellent communication skills as the role will require working closely with internal departments and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
You must have the ability to prioritise work on you own initiative and deal with a wide range of people professionally and confidently. The role is fast-paced, challenging and working within a highly compliant driven environment.
Candidates will need to have their own transport due to the location of the client’s office.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management would be beneficial
- Excellent IT skills - proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, Publisher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"