Job Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Poole, Dorset
Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours: 8.30am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
A leading multi-million pound Communications online distributor based locally in Poole are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
This is an all-round role involving admin, social media marketing as well as being responsible for creating and delivering of integrated communication and marketing projects, campaigns, events and providing market research in the development and maintenance of a long term strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Supporting advertising campaigns across social media and Google
- Creating social media content, calendar and effective campaign ideas across platforms and being resourceful in generating engaging posts.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
- Organising and managing content on the website via Magento system
- Contributing to the creation of content ideas and the resourcing, collation, editing, and uploading of content for general pages, blog and news site
- Assisting with SEO activity on all website content to improve search engine ranking positioning
- Assisting with running email campaigns including newsletters, competitions, marketing and remarketing emails
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a busy, friendly and growing family run business that are very successful in what they do.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.15pm with free onsite parking
For more information, please apply with a full CV and covering letter by email or call the Recruitment Team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job