Working on behalf of an award-winning Chartered firm of financial planning experts who offer tailored advice in the fields of Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Auto Enrolment, we are seeking a Marketing Assistant.
Their senior management team have worked together for many years, providing cohesive leadership and direction and have a team of highly qualified consultants and advisers who offer a wealth of experience in pension and employee benefit consultancy, with many being pension transfer specialists. Given their history and experience in helping organisations on the design and implementation of employee benefit programmes, they also now play a part in auto enrolment.
Our client are extremely proud of their prestigious Chartered status, awarded by the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).
As Marketing Assistant, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, supporting the B2B marketing requirements of three brands of the Group, which provide pensions, employee benefits and wealth management products to new and existing clients.
You will have a thorough understanding of the sales process and an awareness of how IFA’s and pension providers work within the financial services industry. You will be results orientated and have a passion for obtaining those results through digital marketing.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working very closely with the sales teams, take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the email campaign strategies including design, distribution, address list management and post-campaign management information;
- Maintain the websites in terms of content, SEO, and other improvements from within the CMS;
- Own and manage the sales support collateral across the Group;
- Produce first draft content for various pieces of collateral (brochures, web, videos);
- Conceptualise and manage the production of banner ads and other digital advertising;
- Supply regular management information, including google analytic reports, and provide recommendations on improving efficiencies within marketing;
- Keep abreast of industry trends to supply relevant content;
- Work with marketing agencies as and when required;
- Assist in developing and managing the social media strategy. Experience of Hootsuite would be useful;
- Provide support on adhoc tasks and projects;
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of the Group, the FCA and any other relevant regulatory bodies;
- Meet any continuing professional development objectives as required by our client, the FCA and any other relevant regulatory bodies.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
You will have a strong, demonstrable background in digital marketing, as well as a strong, demonstrable experience in B2B sales and marketing. A good analytical knowledge and attention to detail and good analytical detail is vital.
Good experience of Dot Mailer (or similar) software and knowledge of MS Office suite essential; with Adobe InDesign useful, Illustrator / Photoshop understanding being advantageous.
You will be educated to at least Degree level, preferably within a business or marketing discipline; and Financial services experience would be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity with a fantastic firm who can offer a secure career with an excellent benefits package.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Financial Services
- MS Office