Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Perm
Dynamic, progressive and forward thinking Engineering Group with a real focus on investing in its people actively seeking a Marketing Executive to lead creative input across a number of marketing channels. This is a great chance to join a successful, ambitious and highly progressive business that values people, credibility and quality of service - they pride themselves on delivering to the highest standards and offer the platform and scope for you to really make a difference.
* Creation, organisation and delivery of multi-channel marketing, including traditional and digital marketing campaigns
* assist with the production of marketing materials and literature - write articles and promotional material
* support in the delivery of marketing events and exhibitions
* communicating with stakeholders business wide to really maximise performance and value
You will have:
* proven expertise in marketing/as a marketing assistant
* outstanding communication and people skills
* knowledge of e-marketing, market research techniques and databases, strong copywriting and effective project management skills
* excellent knowledge of MS office, databases and online applications
* a qualification in marketing preferred not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, results focused marketing professional to join a highly respected brand offering you real scope to progress. You will benefit from an autonomous culture that offers you the platform and scope to really drive creativity and efficiency. They champion continuous development and actively encourage employee progression so if you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really advance then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job