A Marketing qualification or relevant, previous marketing experience would be beneficial in this role, as well as excellent attention to detail.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this full time job is paying up to £22,000, working in a modern office building alongside a great team and the potential to progress steadily within.
The role will involve:
• Assisting with implementing, developing and monitoring the Company brand awareness activities.
• Attending exhibitions promoting the business and assisting with promotional activities
• Setting up and analysing questionnaires via SurveyMonkey
• Manage Social Media
• Representing the company at events/seminars/workshops
• Internal and external email communication via MailChimp and MS
• Design work using Adobe software as and when required
• Proofreading promotional literature
• Social media communication and scheduling across all platforms
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic, hardworking individual who can confidently manage a varied workload and Social Media & websites with strong customer service and administration skills.
If this role is something you are interested in please either apply online, send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Best of luck with your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business