Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing multiple B2B digital marketing plans to support business growth, ensuring deadlines are met at all times.
- Utilising the full marketing mix including email, SEO, PPC, social media, events, webinars & PR to plan, develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Campaign Management - tracking and reporting marketing ROI & KPIs using an analytics platform.
- Brief and manage media and creative agencies on campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Proven experience of B2B online marketing techniques essential.
- Good written and spoken communication skills to report back on successes or the impact of your activities.
- You'll enjoy working within a team environment but happy to assume responsibility for your own work.
- Extremely organised and meticulous attention to detail.
- A multitasker who can re-act to change quickly.
- Creative and analytical.
- Excellent copy writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation – Apply today for further details!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job