This is an entry level opportunity offering development and progression within an established FMCG business in Theale. As a Marketing assistant you will be working with the marketing department with exposure to different aspects of marketing.
We are working with a speciality & fine food wholesale distributor based in Theale, supplying goods sourced from the best producers in the UK and across the globe. Dedicated to providing outstanding service to retailers. An environmentally aware company they have been reconised with a national award for exceptional environmental and social standards
The responsibility of this role includes:
- Maintaining the company's website
- Assisting with the social media presence
- Help build the company's corporate identity
- Planning and organising company events
- Assisting the marketing department with Ad-Hoc duties
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Adobe creative suite would be an advantage but a two day course can be taken
The ideal Marketing Assistant will ideally:
- Be proactive and organised
- Work well within a team and autonomously
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Have strong social media skills
- Extremely driven to progress and develop.
The successful Marketing assistant will receive a competitive package and excellent opportunities to progress and develop within the FMCG sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job