Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Administration jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£20000 - £22000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a bright and energetic individual that is looking to move into a marketing role.
Joining this business that has been established for over 40 years you will report into the Marketing Manager and be responsible for assisting with the execution of the marketing strategy.
Within this multi-faceted role, you will help to shape the digital and experiential marketing strategies, employing the necessary tactics to meet these strategies.
You will get under the skin of the consumer through key research and event attendance, offering creative solutions to increase ROI in line with the marketing plans
- Website maintenance, updates and content, implementing motivating promotions and website improvements
- Responsible for mailings, reach and maintain a click through rate above industry average and maximise ROI
- Responsible for social media including copy writing, campaign and promotion proposals to meet agreed social media targets
- Organising and attendance of consumer shows, dealing with subscription boxes and working with the marketing manager on the e-commerce strategy
- Analysing and reporting back on campaigns using Google Analytics
- Organising Trade Shows, liaising with the external sales team to facilitate meeting their sales objectives
- To take an active part in the implementation of promotions, sourcing and monitoring support material
- Using Photoshop to create imagery, promotions and POS
- Analyse the 1/4ly sales figures and report back to the business
- Act as a Brand Guardian
- Responsible for all label artwork, sign off, assisting in design briefings and photography
- Educated to degree level or similar
- The creative and analytical skills required to offer suggestions and performance review
- A knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent IT skills - word and excel, photoshop would also be an advantage
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong team ethic
- Strong copy writing skills
- Be an effective and efficient implementer
- A thirst for learning and developing skills
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.