£200 - £300 Per day DOE - 3 months ( possible extension)
How would you like to work with the Largest Insurance Companies in the World?
This company operates in over 70 countries, offering insurance for homes, cars, legal, pets and more. You'll be working with an organisation who takes extra care of their long term and short-term employees. The network within this organisation is huge, so you're guaranteed to make a few valuable connections working here; especially after working collaboratively with the wider team.
- Provide support to the Marketing team and ensure all administration duties are completed within a timely manner
- Take on ad hoc market research tasks including verbatim coding, basic data analysis and basic survey programming
- You will be required to proofread questionnaires thoroughly before they are distributed.
- You will be expected to arrange meetings, take meeting minutes and interact with internal clients and external agencies to support colleagues during projects
- Your experience in Market research, and analytics will enable you to create relevant research material for the marketing team
- You will have excellent organisation, planning and management skills
- Your excellent communication skills will enable you to arrange meetings, and liaise with internal and external business stakeholders
- You will have basic research methodological understanding, and appreciation of data quality and compliance (MRS Code of Conduct etc)
- Your qualifications in Marketing / Business Administration will reflect in your over performance as the Marketing Assistant
This role is for an immediate start, to be considered for an interview Apply now.
Any specific questions? Email me on aliciar (at ) weareaspire.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"