As my client expand their team, they’re on the lookout for a proactive marketing assistant to join the team at offices in Cheltenham. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of branded social media channels and you’ll co-ordinate their events programme, as well as liaising with external PR agencies and assisting with company and customer-specific PR and marketing activity. This is an incredibly unique opportunity within a fantastic, energetic, forward thinking company. Does this sound like something you could get your teeth into? If so, read on…
- Social media ideas/content, planning, asset creation, competitions, monitoring/answering follower queries & managing social media calendar
- Weekly social media content plans
- Daily monitoring of social media engagement to like/respond to follower comments/questions as necessary, and proactively looking at influencers who are engaging.
- External PR agency liaison
- Co-ordination of marketing events with or without outside agencies
- Assisting with PR/marketing presentations as necessary.
- Co-ordination of production for any branded items required.
Customer specific marketing
- Assisting Marketing Manager with all customer specific marketing.
- Assisting Marketing Manager with POS/digital assets required for support for customer activity.
- Assisting Marketing Manager with ad designs/digital assets for customer brochures/other requirements.
- Assisting Marketing Manager on other tasks as necessary.
- Monitoring & responding to consumer enquiries via email / social media.
- Assisting Marketing Manager with company social media asset creation.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Georgie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job