* Well organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* A effective communicator, particularly on the telephone
* Ability to build strong long-term relationships with clients
* Confidence to meet and present internally and to clients on areas when the specialist has specific expertise
* Willingness to work in a role which can be unstructured, and where priorities are frequently changed by clients
* Good numeric skills, with the ability to budget and manage invoicing in multiple currencies
* Proven ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to write good technical or compelling marketing prose
* Technical knowledge or interest in computing or electronics
* Proven ability to be successful in a marketing role
* Specific knowledge or understanding of the publishing industry or PR
* Understanding of a technology-driven industry
* Track record of managing difficult customers
* Online marketing experience
* Experience of managing and developing major accounts
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, West Sussex please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.