Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Marketing Assistant to work for a consumer business based in Bedfordshire selling luxury products. The business is a marketing leader in what they do and can offer development to the Marketing Assistant.
Our client is a market leader for consumer products based in Bedfordshire. They provide and manufacture luxury products through a number of channels. They operate internationally in many markets and continue to grow.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the brand team and liaise with sales team
- Manipulate data to create effective brand presentations
- Carry out competitor analysis to support the brand team
- Support on new product launches, which can include costing and artwork
- Assist on any photo shoots
- Create marketing collateral to support the sales team
The successful candidate will ideally have a marketing or business degree. The candidate must be proactive and have a passion for the consumer sector.
The Marketing Assistant can expect to receive a competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job