This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious marketing candidate to join a highly team focused organisation and Marketing department.
Within the Marketing department there are exciting plans in place to further grow the department, providing excellent opportunities for personal development for the right candidate.
Previous experience in a Marketing role is essential and the ideal candidate will be proficient working with Design Software including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Working to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
* Creating promotional materials, including sales collateral, print and website content and marketing copy
* Providing fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
* Helping maintain social media content, diary and accounts for brands, products, or services
* Communicating with clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
* Organising and planning the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, website host and other involved parties
* Helping to plan and project manage events hosted by the company
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and have demonstrable experience of collaborating with others to deliver projects.
Strong data analysis skills are also advantageous - experience of analysing and communicating findings of marketing data is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation where the successful candidate will join a motivated Marketing department with exciting plans to further develop and grow.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Free on site car parking is available
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job