An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a global business services organisation, working within their Oxford head office on a 5 month fixed-term contract.
My client is a global business services organisation with a head office in Oxfordshire
The Marketing Assistant will have the following responsibilities;
- Assist the Group Marketing and Communications' Manager to maintain collaboration and bring projects to fruition across the Group. This requires building relationships and working closely with other business areas, particularly their marketing functions.
- As directed by the Group Marketing and Communications Manager, undertake online research and analysis and produce appropriate reports that inform Group marketing projects
- Update and produce content for relevant social media platforms, for example LinkedIn
- Take minutes for marketing-related meetings, document them and follow up on actions as required.
- Liaise with agencies regarding marketing and communication as required.
- Produce and edit films as required, using Premiere Pro CC
The successful candidate should have the following skillset;
- Good knowledge and use of social media
- Experience of filming and film editing (Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
- Good knowledge of research, analysis and report writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- To be proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative as required
- Ideally with a degree level qualification or equivalent experience
The Marketing Assistant will be offered a salary of between £21,000 - £24,000 depending on a 5 month fixed-term contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job