Marketing Assistant - Newcastle under Lyme - Salary up to 22k
The overarching goal in this role is to support the Brand & Market development across Europe. This will be a varied position including Strategic analysis, tactical planning, hands on administration and working in a team. Require the ability to perform in a diverse marketing environment that includes skill sets using the MS Office Professional suite of software products to sort and organize customer information in Excel or MS Access for the company’s data import initiative.
Equally important are desktop publishing skills using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, PageMaker, PowerPoint and Quark Express. In addition to projects that directly support the company’s marketing needs, the Assistant may also be called to support other departments as the need arises.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development of Prioritized Commercial marketing plans for the group.
- Assist in the production of printed communications
- Develop customer literature and processing the mailing of these communications
- Contribute and take ownership planning corporate events and trade shows
- Assist with the design and launch of email campaigns
- Assist UK Management with the design of visual changes to the website
- Development of scheduled activity plan to include trade shows, email blast, telesales campaigns for Europe
Organize email contact lists for email campaigns. Collect customer email addresses unsubscribing from our campaigns in an organized manner. - Add new unsubscribe emails addresses to the unsubscribe table. - Use the unsubscribe table to delete any names of from the newly generated email list. - Assist with the prompt daily managing of customer mailings. - All contacts must be processed and mailing within 24 hours of list generation.
- All printing and assembling of Marketing literature must be completed within 48 hours of the
request of any National or Regional request.
Responsibilities will be modified from time to time. Other duties, tasks and work may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous marketing experience required
- Strong computer proficiency
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
Standard work hours will be 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Desktop Publishing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job