Are you looking for an entry level role with a great organisation who can offer you a strong all round foundation for a successful career in marketing ? ........ this is a vacancy not to be missed!
Your role will sit within the central publishing marketing team where you will regularly engage with key internal and external stakeholders including authors, editors, sales agents and vendors. You will have the opportunity to work across the whole marketing spectrum including data analysis, web research, print and electronic production, email marketing, conference organising and social media marketing.
Our client offers a supportive, fun and professional working environment, and the role will enabling you to demonstrate you can make a positive impact on actual sales growth, through effective use of a variety of marketing techniques.
- Create / Update in-house flyers, ads, posters, and banners
- Assist in the creation and roll out of book author plans
- Promote specific industry journals on email, web, and social media
- Conduct social media campaigns to key audiences
- Arrange flyer printing and dispatch
- Maintain journal advertising schedule and collateral
- Source promotional merchandise
- Maintain online stock
- Coordinate Publishing presence at Events
- Monitor meta-data feeds
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Study or work experience in a Marketing related role - with a view to developing a career in Marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management and multitasking
- Able to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creativity and initiative to think outside the box
- Team player
- Results driven
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
- 24 hour employee support line
- Death in service benefit equivalent to one year’s salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership savings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job