Our client is a leading luxury brand that is based in East London and who is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. They are looking for an individual with strong administrative experience to sit in this luxury marketing team.
- Provide full support to Brand Director and Marketing Manager
- Assist the marketing manager to create and deliver new retail graphics, digital content, advertising materials and sales information to retailers and partners
- Assist the marketing manager in event management to include logistics, set up and attendance & to deliver training programmes for retailers to include presentation preparation, material creation, logistics and set up
- Create new product launch packs
- Work with the sales team to ensure that retailer websites are kept up to date and the correct product and product information is displayed at all times.
- Maintain database of secondary branding sites and requirements in retail/ecommerce and update on a quarterly basis
- Ensure sales team are kept up to date of all advertising activity and receive copies of coverage
- Work with the marketing manager to define the POS budget, Update POS stocklist and allocation levels and Manage POS requests
- Responsible for maintaining up to date record of competitor activity
- Work with sales team and Brand manager to understand the product priorities for retailers
- Office point of contact for the sales team
- Support all areas of Administration for department
As a luxury brand featured widely on the high street as well as independent jewellers, the ideal candidate should be able to display an understanding of the marketplace as well as have a natural affinity for the products.
Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task are key due to the varied nature of the role
As the initial point of contact for the brand, great written and verbal communication skills are required
Attention to detail and creative flair is key to help deliver marketing campaigns
Strong numeracy skills are required to ensure accurate reporting
Enthusiasm for the product but also for working in a busy, demanding environment
Great people skills as this roles involves a significant amount of liaising with retailers, consumers, internal departments and the wider group
Excellent IT skills - powerpoint, word and excel experience is key and SAP experience is desirable
- General Admin
- Marketing Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job