With an EMEA head office based in Beaconsfield, our client is a successful L&D company with a global presence. They have an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant. This role heavily focuses on managing the product portfolio so an interest in Marketing would be an advantage.
- Supporting the Client Services Manager with international business requirements.
- Updating internal product portfolio's, including ensuring all print works have the correct branding
- Working within translation services and commercial printers, placing and monitoring products, costs and final products
- Review layouts, graphics and reinsert/edit documentation before printing.
- Being a first point of contact for internal enquiries and customer service to clients.
- Ability to follow internal processes and self managing and multitasking various client projects
- Supporting sales teams and trainers with material enquiries
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experienced in MS Office packages particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrate/Photoshop)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise work load and highly organised
- Knowledge and a quick ability to learn about internal brand guidelines
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Self motivated and self managing
- Client Services
- Microsoft Publisher