Marketing Assistant - London, EC1
£23,000 - £24,000 plus benefits
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Assistant in the construction industry. Our client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude. Ideally you should have 1 years’ experience of working on bids and if you come from a construction or property background that would be a huge advantage, along with being degree educated.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with practice-wide bid management
• Support OJEU opportunities
• Copywriting, proofing and editing bids, brochures, awards
• ·Ensuring the marketing library is kept up to date and easily accessible
• Support marketing team with general marketing duties, e.g. events, award submissions, bids, presentations, promotional material
• Support social media activity
• Intermediate InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Creative and copywriting skills desirable
• Experience of Dotmailer desirable
Experience & Qualifications
• Good degree desired
• Good knowledge and at least one year's experience in the bid process, preferably in the construction industry
• Confident and influential communicator
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and complete tasks efficiently, while managing multiple competing deadlines
• A can-do team player
• Enthusiastic, able to contribute to the small marketing team as well as the wider office
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.