Our client are a well known and fast growing consumer durables business based in Buckinghamshire. They are looking for a unique position which includes both Sales and Marketing. The business have seen stand out growth in the market.
Our client are a leading consumer durables business that has seen growth each year and are competing with some big names in the industry. The business have been operating for five years and are leading the way in new technology development. They offer excellent progression opportunities and it is the type of place you can have fun at whilst working.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers develop marketing plans
- Analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, packaging etc. (using design software Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign)
- Fact-checking, copy-editing and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services and help with PR activities;
- Make calls to or visit clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or address client questions
- Organise and plan the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors and other involved parties
The successful Sales and Marketing Assistant will previously worked in sales or marketing. Previous experience working with clients is desirable. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail and be resilient under pressure.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant can expect the following:
1. Competitive salary
2. Excellent working environment
3. Progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job