Marketing Assistant- Insurance / Financial Services
Immediate Start - Guildord Surrey
Package : Basic Salary up to £25,000 Per Annum Basic (depending upon experience)
Marketing Executive wanted by friendly, dynamic and growing insurance and financial services company as it expands its B2C and B2B products, distribution and communication channels.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Marketing Executive to join an award winning team. This newly created role will support the Marketing team in all aspects of online and offline marketing, giving invaluable experience to anyone wishing to further develop a career in marketing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Marketing Role, preferably in financial services or insurance and should have a marketing degree or professional qualification or be working towards one.
- Great knowledge and practical experience of various marketing channels, both online and offline and be able to show their appropriate use in campaigns.
- Good analytical skills in order to spot trends in data and make recommendations to all levels.
- Proven campaign management experience and be able to demonstrate where you have managed campaigns, analysed data and improved it, showing positive results.
- Good knowledge of InDesign or other desktop publishing software.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or Content Management Systems, including the use of HTML editing software such as Dreamweaver.
- Strong Copy Writing skills, creating compelling content for clients including Press Releases and Social Media.
- Good working knowledge of using Photoshop or other image manipulation program.
- Basic working knowledge of on-page and offpage SEO and using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Strong team working skills to support other members of the Marketing team with daily activities and ad-hoc projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The proven ability to use any of the following: Google Analytics, WordStream, SEMRush, InDesign, PhotoShop, MailChimp, Pure360, WordPress, HootSuite would be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
- Content Management
- Press Releases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job