Our established and professional client is seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team in Guildford (Central).
Full Time (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm)
Basic Salary £20,000-25,000 Per Annum Basic (depending upon experience) + Benefits
Marketing Executive wanted by friendly, dynamic and growing company as it expands its B2C and B2B products, distribution and communication channels.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Marketing Executive to join the award-winning team. This newly created role will support the Marketing team in all aspects of online and offline marketing, giving invaluable experience to anyone wishing to further develop a career in marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Marketing Role, preferably in financial services and should have a marketing degree or professional qualification or be working towards one.
- Great knowledge and practical experience of various marketing channels, both online and offline.
- Good analytical skills in order to spot trends in data and make recommendations to all levels.
- Proven campaign management experience and be able to demonstrate where you have managed campaigns, analysed data and improved it, showing positive results.
- Good knowledge of InDesign or other desktop publishing software.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or Content Management Systems, including the use of HTML editing software such as Dreamweaver.
- Strong Copy Writing skills, creating compelling content for clients including Press Releases and Social Media.
- Good working knowledge of using Photoshop or other image manipulation program.
- Basic working knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO and using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Strong team working skills to support other members of the Marketing team with daily activities and ad-hoc projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The proven ability to use any of the following: Google Analytics, WordStream, SEMRush, InDesign, PhotoShop, MailChimp, Pure360, WordPress, HootSuite would be an advantage.
You may be a Marketing Assistant looking for your next step, or maybe you are already a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company. First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job