Are you interested in progressing your marketing career? This role within a Financial Services company is an excellent way for a Marketing Assistant to develop and grow, with an excellent support network!
Marketing Assistant- About the company
Our client is on the hunt for a new Marketing Assistant to help with the planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels. These include the company website, social media, third-party partners, email, PPC, and SEO. They are looking for somebody who is passionate about the values and principles of the company, and can fit into their friendly team!
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Assist the marketing team in delivering essential marketing campaigns, email marketing, print collateral and online marketing across the brand.
- Maintain and develop the company website to enhance user experience and increase footfall and conversion rates.
- Develop company promotional literature, websites and emails, from idea through to publication.
- Assist with email marketing within the company.
- Proofread to produce high-quality and accurate work.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring all social media campaigns including the writing of the social media calendar.
- Being able to analyse data both internally and externally, to identify trends and opportunities, and regular reporting on campaigns.
- Be heavily involved in arranging all exhibitions.
- Carry out market research and monitor competitor activity.
- Manage and develop relationships with third-party companies when required.
- Advise members of the marketing team with day to day administrative tasks and ad hoc tasks.
- Form and maintain excellent working relationships with other colleagues.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Marketing Assistant:
- Required to have a marketing or business orientated degree.
- One year’s work experience in a marketing role.
- Fantastic analytical skills with a basic knowledge of Google Analytics as well as other analytical platforms, however, this is not essential.
- A creative flair
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload, work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong copywriting, editing, and presentation skills.
- Detailed understanding of Social Media.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft computer applications.
- Brief experience of running email campaigns and converting to HTML would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Experience using WordPress is also beneficial but not essential.
- Confident in communicating and building relationships.
- A proactive individual, who is always up for a challenge
- Knowledgeable about the marketing industry.
Apply online today!
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Assistant