This is an exciting opportunity for a university graduate to start their career in marketing! Forward Role are working with a fantastic sport/leisure brand in North Manchester with the expansion of their marketing team. If you want to work for a company that offers a brilliant culture and progression, get in touch!
- Design and write content for the website and social channels, along with updating the websites on a regular basis.
- Optimizing website content to improve SEO score
- Manage multiple social media channels, and engaging parents with relevant content that will increase engagement with the brands.
- Handle customer communications through surveys, newsletter and a loyalty reward scheme.
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns to current customer database
- Support events with promotional activity.
- Work closely with the local media and industry magazines to promote the events & industry leading activity that takes place across all companies.
- 2:1 or First in a Marketing, Media or related degree
- Some marketing experience previously
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong social media marketing knowledge – ability to analyse data and present useful insights to then create valuable content for social media channels that grow following, engage with an online audience, and drive conversions
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.