Salary: up to £18,000pa (dependant on experience)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Assistant to join an expanding client of ours based in the heart of Bristol.
The main purpose of the Direct Marketing Assistant position is to support the Direct Marketing Manager and Executives with the marketing and office administration.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Regular office administration including: invoice processing and recording; checking gift stock levels and re-ordering; collating offers, pricing, copy and cover images for promotions.
- Updating production schedules as required and circulating to the marketing team and relevant stake holders on a regular basis.
- Assisting the direct marketing team to brief editorial teams on subscription in-magazine offers, set up campaigns with the customer service bureau, manage offers on internal and external websites to drive new subscriptions to the magazines, and source new gifts to use as incentives.
- Reporting on results of direct marketing campaigns; using excel and the analysis tools provided and then making recommendations for forthcoming campaigns.
- Being the key contact for general subscription enquiries, responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to subscription bureaus, editorial teams and subscribers alike.
The ideal candidate will need;
- Previous exposure to a Marketing environment - could be an Internship/work experience or clear demonstration of interest in direct marketing.
- To demonstrate you have the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
- To demonstrate you have the ability to multi-task; ideally giving examples of the management of a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be required to put together promotional copy for marketing material to a given template.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.