Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing & Admin skills within a really exciting Marketing Assistant position based in London.
Global life sciences business based in London.
As the Marketing Assistant you will:
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Provides administration support, including calendar management, expenses and travel
- Management of contract and Purchase Order creation, tracking and receipting
- Works with colleagues to ensure proper inventories of promotional materials and their timely shipment to field based staff
- Assists with the planning and organisation of internal meetings, ensuring timely preparation of agendas, minutes, and efficient use of time
- Assist in the organisation and co-ordination of conferences, and local/international congresses
- Handles general customer enquiries and routes questions to appropriate resources within the company.
- Maintains local office updates to customer database
- May support product management with the creation of marketing resources and materials
- Assist with compliance approvals and liaise with agencies and internal staff to ensure that items are uploaded on to the compliance system.
- Assist with additional adhoc duties when required
The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven administration or Marketing experience within a fast paced international organisation
- A natural team player willing to help and learn
- Some knowledge of pharmaceutical processes and systems would be an advantage
- Experience with data management and MS Office (advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
- You will be comfortable working with some ambiguity
- Resilience under pressure
- Organised with a systematic approach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Competitive salary circa £32-36k on offer to the successful candidate in London.
- 3-4 years experience ideal
- view to develop a career in Marketing essential.