Our Client is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with an interest in and skills in business development and web/communications coordination.
You will assist the Senior Associate Director who is responsible for the business development activities within the company.
You will be responsible in ensuring that marketing materials and website contents are kept up to date. The ability to write clear and interesting copy that is consistent in style and tone is essential.
You will assist with the Company intranet, projects database and the development of a new Company e-newsletter.
You will assist in collating company PQQ, tenders and presentations.
You will liaise with employees at all levels within the Company, so good communication skills are needed. The ideal person will require a strong attention to detail and the ability to work to agreed deadlines.
You will provide occasional cover and support to the general admin team.
In summary you will provide assistance with the following tasks and responsibilities;
- Marketing materials (e.g. brochures, leaflets, etc.)
- PQQ’s/tenders - including the updating and monitoring of response library
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Creating and the issuing of mailshots
- Sourcing news stories internally for our social media accounts
- Producing and updating project datasheets / CV-profiles
- Populating project and client database
- Organising events for clients and internally for staff
- Updating Company website
- Searching OJEU Notices
- Company Intranet
- Occasional general admin support
- Flair for writing
- Good communication (written and spoken) and organisational skills
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Ability to manage multiple projects to agreed deadlines
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills (preferable, but not essential)
- Ability to work effectively with key team members
- Integrity and passion for your subject!
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time permanent role.
- Business Development
- Web-based Communication