Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant to help develop Brand Growth, Marketing and Social Media engagement. They are an established yet growing company working on multiple projects in an exciting and fun consumer market.
Reporting to the Marketing Director the key responsibilities for the Marketing Assistant will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the director to develop and implement branding and re-branding initiatives
- Building brand awareness
- Assume whole or part responsibility for the project management/organisation of events, and special tours
- Work closely with the sales team and assist with presentations, develop and support website content, lead the social media agenda for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, create and send e-shots, etc.
- Help support and develop new and existing project development
The successful Marketing Assistant will be:
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and willing to learn
- Able to take direction but also work autonomously
- Able to deliver high quality work to deadlines and budget
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be articulate and confident liaising with a variety of clients
- Have strong written skills
- Ideally have 1 to 2 years Marketing experience from a consumer background
- Experience of social media would be an advantage
- Would consider a Marketing or Business studies graduate.
Some evening and weekend work maybe required which will be given as time in lieu.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job