Lockton is the largest private owned global insurance broker in the world, with an enviable record of growth over the over the last few years. We operate out of multiple territories and have an international branch network. Dealing with both retail and wholesale clients, Lockton operates a culture that is unique which emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management and the flat structure in which the organisation operates.
The business model and the executive team encourage empowerment and visibility, creating a cohesive, professional and focused environment. As a partnership led business, there is more emphasis on collaboration and accountability across all business units.
The UK & Ireland operations have approximately 950 FTE across a network of branches and a further 1000 FTE predominately based out of the Middle East, Asia and Latin America. The Head Office is in London and the majority of the central service functions are based from there.
The business has achieved significant success in recent years with strong organic growth and positive client and employee feedback. The internal culture of the organisation is recognised as a key differentiator and the quality of service delivery is highly rated by clients. To maintain these high standards Lockton is looking at succession planning and is investing in talent for the future.
With this in mind Lockton requires a Marketing Assistnat to join their team.
We are looking for a bright, energetic marketing executive required to support busy central marketing team across wide range of marketing activities. You must be eager to learn and able to thrive in a collaborative, self-starting environment.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Email marketing platform assistance - from EDMs to database management & maintenance, and keeping everything GDPR- friendly
- CRM - assist with Salesforce management and customer insight
- Sales Enablement- helping to create materials (eg Features & Benefits, case studies) for new business leads or telesales to use in sales pitches/cold calling; or raising awareness internally of new products
- Reporting - assistance in analysing, tabulating and summarising results of digital campaigns, thought leadership and search optimization
- Data work - to support business cases, strategy and budgets, including spreadsheets, pivot tables, charts
- Event assistance - monitoring responses, helping send and track invites/responses, catering orders, set up, break down and management of stands/banners/furniture etc
- Desk and customer research - competitor research, MI and customer insight (including social listening and organizing focus groups/surveys) as directed by marketing managers
- Internal Comms- distribute announcements and post to Intranet on a timely basis, including obtaining and tracking stakeholder signoffs
- Supplier research and vetting - help to source and maintain relations with preferred suppliers for printing, event supply and branded materials, generate ideas for improvement
- Social Media - Assist in keeping our social media feeds active and manage Hootsuite
- New media - assist with videos and webinars when required.
- Project management - keep track of marketing work under way for each business unit and help ensure timely delivery
- Invoicing - manage all invoicing and ensure we keep everything up to date and paid on time
- Note-taking and meeting actions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job