Near Horsham, West Sussex (Driver with car essential, due to location)
Talent Hub is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant, with at least 1 year proven skills in Digital, SEO, Event management, email marketing, copywriting and social media.
The Marketing Assistant will be supporting the marketing team in delivering the inbound and outbound marketing activities, with an emphasis on digital and optimising the high volume traffic on the company website, which is the heart of the business.
Proven skills in the responsibilities listed below are required for this job:
- Writing compelling marketing copy for the website, emails, social and PPC channels.
- Be the Brand Guardian, by ensuring consistency in tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Working effectively with the SEO team to help them deliver the SEO goals, including Supporting with keyword research
- Effectively monitor online visibility and performance of keywords,content, content formats etc.
- Supporting with the organisation of events, including webinars
- Sourcing appropriate marketing collateral and merchandise for use at events, as well as supporting the promotion of the events
- Researching and writing regular social posts for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Successfully scheduling social posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using a scheduling platform
- Analysing performance of social media channel to optimise future activities based on content, platform,
- Carrying out regular surveys of members and non-members using Survey Monkey for research purposes for the business
- To support with email marketing to prospective customers and existing members across consumer and corporate.
- Supporting with the execution of various campaign elements across multiple channels, including onsite,email and social
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and passionate team, working on a world class product / Service. Offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fantastic working environment, breakout areas, ping pong table etc
- Free breakfast
- Social events
- Training and career progression
- Social Media