£18,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
I am currently working with a Professional services firm based in West Yorkshire
Due to continued growth, my client is keen to find an ambitious Marketing Assistant to join the business. The successful candidate will be involved in updating, creating, producing and delivering marketing activities.
- Enter, maintain and update information held in the marketing database
- Produce mailing lists from the database for online and offline marketing/BD campaigns
- Distribute electronic communications to clients and contacts e.g. newsletters
- Administer and support the firm's regular client seminar programme across all offices in conjunction with Business Development teams
- Prepare the exhibition stand and ensure that marketing collateral and promotional material is available in sufficient quantities at exhibitions and conferences
- Format internally produced marketing collateral - team sheets, service flyers, agendas etc.
- Coordinate printing of marketing collateral
- Provide online feedback questionnaire and survey support to the wider marketing team
- Experience working in a Marketing Division
- Online & offline marketing experience
- Ability to produce high quality in work in line with the brand guidelines
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal
- Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident, driven and ambitious approach
This role would best suit a Marketing Graduate, Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job