Central Employment are delighted to working with an established Professional Services firm as they look to appoint a new Marketing Assistant.
Working alongside and reporting into the Marketing & Business Development Manager this a fantastic opportunity to develop your Marketing career, work on the firms online and offline marketing campaigns and be a brand ambassador.
- To assist in the production of printed and electronic promotional materials.
- To assist with the organisation of events and seminars.
- To represent the firm at external events and exhibitions.
- To maintain the firm’s social media presence.
- To maintain the firm’s website.
- To assist with market research projects.
- To update and maintain the firm’s contact database.
- To undertake relevant administration and other projects as directed by the Marketing and Business Development Manager.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in a marketing or business related subject.
- 2 years of experience in a marketing related role would be preferred - Professional Services, Education would be ideal
- Some working experience and knowledge of managing online and offline marketing campaigns including- internal/external communications, content and social media channels.
- Confident and able to hit the ground running in a busy team.
- Experience in Wordpress and graphic design packages would be desirable.
- Marketing Assistant
- Professional Services
- Social Media
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job