My client is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in California. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, my client provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
They are hiring a Marketing Executive for their London based office for 23 months, with the potential to extend for a further 12 months. This role pays between £110-130 a day PAYE.
This person will support Enterprise SaaS Applications marketing efforts in the UK. To be successful in this role:
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to further establish their brand through supporting the Marketing Manager's integrated marketing campaigns .
- You will be up to date with latest digital media & event trends
- You will identify and exploit the most effective channels and activities to engage target accounts
- You will understand that customer experience is the base for all your marketing activities
To be considered you must:
- Have good knowledge of various marketing disciplines, especially account based marketing and digital marketing
- You will have working experience of a range of marketing channels from website, to search engine, to social media, digital multi-touch and nurture campaigns
- Understand B2B applications marketing, developing modern marketing plans and audience generation strategies and segmentation
- Project planning and execution
- Ideally have experience using Eloqua (desirable)
- Have excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Ideally have a university degree with a focus on sales/marketing/business (desirable)
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.