Are you a Marketing Graduate? Then this could be the role for you!
About the Company: Our client is a well-established Marketing business in the local area to Mansfield.
Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities will include:
- Adding new products onto the website, with descriptions, images and categorisation.
- Researching and drafting content - blogs, SM posts, e-shots, newsletters, etc.
- Researching Adwords / SEO and producing Analytics reports.
- Producing, scheduling and managing social media activities.
- About you: Working within the Marketing team, our client is looking to appoint a dynamic, self-motivated individual who has high attention to detail and an exceptional service attitude. This individual will be excellent at communicating, creative and analytical. You will need to be proactive and be able to provide solutions throughout the process in this challenging market.
You will have a great work ethic, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, the ability to prioritise with good all-round computer literacy skills.
What's in it for you? This is a full time, permanent role, with a salary paying between £18,500 -21K depending on experience, with great company benefits and free car parking.