The Marketing Assistant role will sit within the UK marketing team of two of a global talent management consultancy based in Green Park. The Marketing Assistant is a three months contract and it pays up to £30k pro-rata.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager and Director in implementing marketing campaigns that generate demand for our services
- Create interactive digital marketing materials and campaign microsites
- Keep campaign microsites up to date with new content; re-design elements as we learn from results
- Write and design short external communications as required including emails, event invitations, social media posts etc
- Work with the rest of the consulting marketing team to develop and distribute high quality marketing collateral such as white papers, articles, brochures, presentations, sales decks, reports always adhering to brand standards.
- Develop new templates for BD and sales materials as needed, and enable team/peers on best practices.
Social media and website
- Manage the promotion of consulting content through our social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Proactively engage with subject matter experts across the business as well as marketing managers to develop and post content.
- Communicate with stakeholders and subject matter experts within the business to collect feedback and input on projects
- Liaise with agencies and other suppliers for cost estimates, time frames and progress updates
Marketing Assistant requirements:
- Previous marketing experience ideally within a Professional Services environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent proof-reading skills
This is a great opportunity to join an international organisation so apply now to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job