My client, a leading global manufacturing company, is seeking an enthusiastic UNIVERSITY GRADUATE to take on an exciting challenge as a Marketing Assistant based at their UK Head Office. You will enjoy a basic salary of £22,000, 25 days holiday, free parking, pension scheme and private healthcare.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager you will support the wider marketing team in delivering the marketing plans. You will coordinate all marketing activities/tactics required to deliver the plans and profitable growth. This role is predominantly a support function to the marketing managers and a future talent development role.
- To monitor and document market changes, including new products, product changes, pricing, promotions and performance changes.
- To coordinate all marketing activities/tactics required to deliver the plans & projects to deliver profitable growth.
- To manage all SAP process work for the team including, PO's, quotes, events and stock management.
- To coordinate and implement all marketing activities, including panel tests, image management, barcode management, coupon management and design work.
- To support the administration of the teams.
- Degree educated in business/marketing field
- No specific marketing experience required
- Desire to put degree theory into practice and an eagerness to learn
- Driven (ambitious)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Pro active
- Personable (will need to interact with other cultures and departments)
- Willingness to learn (engage with tasks)
- Manage own workload
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer