In this Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be joining one of the UK's fastest growing international payment specialists. Managing nearly £1billion worth of assets annually, they are dedicated to providing businesses with better currency exchange rates than banks can offer, helping their clients with all their currency transfer needs. Experts in their field, this entrepreneurial FinTech business is rapidly expanding, and they are looking to double the size of their team over the course of the next three years.
Looking for marketing graduate jobs in London and want to learn more about financial services? If you're an ambitious graduate with a can-do attitude, apply for this Marketing Assistant graduate job in London today!
In this Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be an integral part of the company, helping to grow the business across all areas of marketing - including email marketing, the website, webinars, data and segmentation, social media, internal communications and events. You will be exposed to many different marketing processes and campaigns, and will need to use your previous experience to think up new ideas to help market the business. You will need to be confident and take the lead on campaigns, as your involvement will range from making minor contributions to taking complete ownership of a project, including managing the production and delivery of marketing materials.
In this Marketing Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking control of the company website, email marketing campaigns, webinars, social media, internal communications and events, and maintaining them to a high standard
- Working directly alongside the sales and trading teams, as well as other parts of the business
- Increasing and nurturing leads in order to maintain and improve retention
- Working to increase and expand the company's client base
- Ensuring that clients are content with the services provided
- Contributing to the construction of new marketing materials and assisting in various ongoing projects
- Successful executing marketing, content and communication strategies
- Helping to drive the success of the marketing team and business as a whole
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ideally, at least 6 months' previous experience in a marketing role / internship
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong numerical skills
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £22,000 - £23,000
- On completion of the probationary period, access to a private medical cash plan, strong pension scheme and access to the companies IFA
- Regular team nights out and both a Christmas and Summer party
Looking for marketing graduate jobs in London and want to join a leading financial services business? If you're an ambitious graduate with a desire to kick-start your career in marketing, waste no time and apply for this Marketing Assistant graduate job in London today!