Marketing Assistant/Administrator -Leicester, up to £25k
Great company based in a Leicester Business Park - Free Parking and great additional benefits for a company that truly looks after their employees.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for coordinating the communications output for the UK which includes e-shots, newsletters, advertisements, social media and website updating.
* Delivering press releases, articles and advertisements to publishers.
* Maintaining and accessing materials databases which includes our sales zone, CRM, Wiki, Cumulus Images.
* Providing logistics support for events and exhibitions and reporting on campaigns.
* Adapting and producing, as appropriate, marketing and promotional materials provided, mainly electronic but some print.
* Provision of materials to advertisers and publishers for timely submissions and updating content calendar accordingly.
* Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
* Regular update of contact data and use of our in-house CRM system to provide mailing lists in Excel format for our ELAINE e-shot system.
* Creating and implementing email marketing campaigns and newsletters, using a in-house e-shot system.
* Maintain and update the UK website and Intranet using a in-house CMS system.
* Maintenance of our UK Sales Zone.
* Using social media as part of our integrated campaigns.
* Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews/conferences logistics and materials.
* Attendance at online Marketing Communications Meetings and Annual Global Marketing Camp.
* Provision of materials for distribution and sales support programs.
* Ordering of promotional gifts using our Stuco system and business cards using our in-house system.
* Tracking of projects and media exposure.
* Any other tasks as deemed appropriate by the UK Management teams and approved by the NEE Regional Marketing Communications Manager.
Your workload will vary and involve close liaison with the Marketing Communications Manager, liaising with media professionals, and working closely with individual UK sales and marketing personnel to help them promote and sell the companies products and services.
Skills / Experience Required:
* Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role.
* Understanding of campaign, distribution, media relations and digital media strategies.
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
* Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
* Excellent written, grammatical and solid editing skills are essential.
* Comfortable with learning and using new online systems
* Proficient with Social Media channels (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) to enhance audience engagement.
* Ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment.Work without supervision and strongly focussed on delivery.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat PRO a plus.
* Ideally a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline, although not essential.
* 2+ years' experience in a similar marketing role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- marketing assistant