We have a new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a Marketing team within a Commercial business based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The main purpose of the Marketing Assistant is to work with the Marketing Manager to provide marketing support within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Event organisation - planning, preparing for events and on the day of events ensuring all runs smoothly
- Work with senior team members to produce marketing material, web content and presentations
- Update the website using the in house content management system
- Database management, keeping the marketing information up to date
Key skills and experience we look for:
- Someone with a Marketing degree would be a good candidate, alternatively if you have some Marketing assisting experience this would also suit
- Strong project management skills
- Good MS Office skills
- A passion for Marketing in a Commercial capacity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A team player
- Flexible approach to work and willing to go the extra mile when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Salisbury's more reputable organisations. The business has a fantastic reputation and is well known within it's industry.
A full time role, M-F, based in Salisbury. Multiple benefits available
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Support
- Project Management