Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Elland, Halifax
Contract: Temp - Perm
A global company known for our innovative ideas and friendly, 'can-do’ culture, A-SAFE are always on the lookout for great talent to help us reach new heights.
We’re the inventors and manufacturers of the world’s first, flexible, polymer-based safety barrier system and we’re market leaders in our field, with a raft of awards and accolades to show for our ideas and inventions.
We’ve supplied our award-winning safety solutions to household names including Coca-Cola, BMW, and Nestle - and in your role at A-SAFE, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a wider team supporting these brands.
In just over three decades in business, we’ve enjoyed national and international acclaim, having been presented with iF Product Design Awards for our iFlex barrier system for two consecutive years. We’ve also been featured in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 list, which further highlights our export sales and international footprint, and we’ve been presented with a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
When you take on a role here at A-SAFE, you’re more than just a number. You’ll have the chance to experience exactly what it’s like to work for a forward-thinking, family-run company, with excellent scope for progression and a chance to enjoy a vibrant work culture.
As the Marketing assistant you will:
- Support the marketing team with administration requirements
- Organise and track translations for web, marketing brochures, online marketing, e-shots, PR etc
- Collate and maintain a database of e-newsletter signs up through the website
- Coordinate and implement global e-mail campaigns through CRM
- Index and maintain image library
- Organise stock holding and prints of marketing collateral globally
- Raise and track purchase orders, inputting spend into a monthly spend report
- Organise and maintain the marketing sections of the server and SharePoint
You’ll have previous work experience gained from working within a similar position and be a confident outgoing person. Attention to detail in this role is essential.
- Marketing Assistant