My client based in Camberley is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to work in their Camberley Office.
- Planning and implementation for all events and to provide assistance to Departmental events. Coordinate the production of marketing materials, working with third party suppliers and agencies ensuring brand and message consistency.
- Coordinate the production and design of marketing materials.
- Assist in ensuring the website content remains up to date in conjunction with the website consultants and website Partner.
- Design and produce newsletters and annual Firm's Reviews.
- Liaise with all Departments in respect of social media, eshot and website marketing and to produce marketing materials including blogs and articles.
- Produce eshots and other email marketing via ZoHo and mail Chimp
- Organise and assist in the implementation of ZoHo database and ongoing maintenance as an effective marketing tool.
- Produce presentation marketing packs as and when required
- Maintain marketing budget and spend
- Other duties as required
•A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
•Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher.
•Organised and able to work to strict deadlines.
•Experience of working in a Marketing environment
You will be required to travel to another local office and one in London and to external events as necessary. A full clean driving license is therefore essential.
Salary up to £25,000 + benefits including 25 days holiday, parking, pension, bonus.
- Marketing Executive