Our Client is currently recruiting for an experienced MARKETING ASSISTANT to support the Group Marketing Manager at its group HQ NORTH SURREY.
As a Marketing Assistant your typical day will be varied and offer a great level of insight into various aspects of Marketing - with a specific focus towards digital campaigns. You will help support a forward thinking Sales and Marketing team by working on a variety of projects and campaigns, creating rich content for the company website, blog, and social media platforms.
On a daily basis, as a Marketing Assistant your duties will include:
• Creating and contributing content and ideas to develop the company`s website and blog, in line with the company marketing strategy
• Creating video content for distribution on social media channels and company blog
• Utilising social media to help enhance and promote the company brand
• Helping with marketing campaigns, both digital and traditional, ensuring they meet company objectives and conform to manufacturer guidelines
• Ad hoc administrative duties
• Any other marketing duties as required
As a Marketing Assistant, you will need to have a high level of literacy and strong computer skills. Ongoing training and development will be provided.
A full driving licence is essential for this role.
As we operate a small, but dynamic marketing team, finding the right person for us is critical, and key to achieving success in this role will be a pro-active and hardworking approach. The job would suit an individual with a keen interest in marketing, as there is role for expansion for the correct candidate.
• Temporary 12 month contract with potential to become a full-time roll
• Retail Marketing Assistant Position based in north Surrey
• 20 Days` Holiday
• Working Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
• Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Knowledge, skills and Experience
• Strong IT literacy skills essential
• Video editing/Adobe suite experience desirable
• Highly organised
• Ability to grasp new processes, procedures and concepts quickly
• Proactive, enthusiastic approach
• Ability to work autonomously, using initiative
• Excellent communication/relationship skills
• A team-working and collaborative approach to work
• Good attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
• Have a keen interest and passion for Marketing