This could be a superb opportunity for a Marketing or Arts Graduate, as they offer on the job training for this role. Our well-established client is looking to take on a self-motivated, energetic and computer literate person to join their digitally savvy marketing team based in Byfleet.
As a Marketing Assistant your typical day will be varied and offer a great level of insight into various aspects of Marketing - with a specific focus towards digital campaigns.
You will help support a forward thinking Sales and Marketing team by working on a variety of projects and campaigns, creating rich content for the company website, blog, and social media platforms.
On a daily basis, as a Marketing Assistant your duties will include:
- Creating and contributing content and ideas to develop the company’s website and blog, in line with the company marketing strategy
- Creating video content for distribution on social media channels and company blog
- Utilising social media to help enhance and promote the company brand
- Helping with marketing campaigns, both digital and traditional, ensuring they meet company objectives and conform to manufacturer guidelines
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Any other marketing duties as required
As a Marketing Assistant, you will need to have a high level of literacy and strong computer skills. Ongoing training and development will be provided.
A full driving licence is essential for this role.
The job would suit an individual with a keen interest in marketing, as there is role for expansion for the correct candidate.
- Temporary 12 month contract with potential to become a full-time role
- Retail Marketing Assistant Position based in Byfleet, Surrey
- 20 Days’ Holiday
- Working Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Strong IT literacy skills essential
- Video editing / Adobe suite experience desirable
- Highly organised
- Ability to grasp new processes, procedures and concepts quickly
- Proactive, enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative
- Excellent communication/relationship skills
- A team-working and collaborative approach to work
- Good attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
- Have a keen interest and passion for Marketing
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Media