This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Hours: 9-5 Mon- Fri
Location: Portman House, Bournemouth
You'll be providing important everyday administrative support to our Member Service Communications team, including:
- Managing branch literature stock levels including new assets and re-prints
- Liaising with branches and printers to ensure smooth delivery of assets
- Raising purchase orders
- Supporting on budget management
- Raising briefs and working with our art working studio to create or amend artwork
- Proofing artwork
- Taking assets through review and approval using our centralised asset management system
- Liaising with reviewers to discuss feedback
- Working with copywriters to incorporate mandatory feedback whilst maintaining the Nationwide tone of voice and branch
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders from across the business and in multiple locations
- Create timings schedules, to help plan our projects and communications deliveries
- Supporting the team in booking meetings, taking minutes and recording actions
Describe an ideal candidate:
Competencies: Excellent time management & organisation skills. Ability to prioritise your work tasks & meet timescales. Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new systems quickly. Strong attention to detail & accuracy. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Values: Team player, calm, logical, proactive, hardworking, proactive, flexible.
Experience: Previous administration or support role, ideally in marketing communications or a similar environment.Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.