We are recruiting for our biggest client Nationwide. We have an amazing opportunity for anyone with the relevant skills for this role.
You’ll be providing important everyday administrative support to our Member Service Communications team, including:
- Managing branch literature stock levels including new assets and re-prints
- Liaising with branches and printers to ensure smooth delivery of assets
- Raising purchase orders
- Supporting on budget management
- Raising briefs and working with our artworking studio to create or amend artwork
- Proofing artwork
- Taking assets through review and approval using our centralised asset management system
- Liaising with reviewers to discuss feedback
- Working with copywriters to incorporate mandatory feedback whilst maintaining the Nationwide tone of voice and branch
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders from across the business and in multiple locations
- Create timings schedules, to help plan our projects and communications deliveries
- Supporting the team in booking meetings, taking minutes and recording actions
Competencies: Excellent time management & organisation skills. Ability to prioritise your work tasks & meet timescales. Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new systems quickly. Strong attention to detail & accuracy. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Values: Team player, calm, logical, proactive, hardworking, proactive, flexible.
Experience: Previous administration or support role, ideally in marketing communications or a similar environment.