An incredibly successful tech business based near Manchester Airport have a great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the team on a 6-12 month contract, it may go permanent.
This will suit someone enthusiastic with experience managing marketing, emails, webinars, campaigns, events, PR and social media.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
A leading global tech business
- Drive local marketing across events and channel activity
- Deliver marketing activities across key territories
- Manage corporate marketing activity
- Manage lead generation via events and marketing activity
- Manage the full in house tools including marketing, emails, webinars, campaigns, events, PR and social media
- Update the Marketing Manager of all current event and marketing activity
- Experience in a marketing role is essential
- Experience working on events
- Knowledge of email marketing, webinars, campaigns, events, PR, social media
- You must be able to commute to Whythenshawe
£18,000 to £21,000
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.