Optimum is the IT training consultancy, specialising in providing bespoke business systems training. We share our knowledge and experience to train and inspire people, building confidence and competence in users of new technology.
By developing tailored, user-friendly training solutions, using our proven methodology, our clients gain full buy-in from their staff from the outset. Being system agnostic, we provide end-user training solutions for any business system, including ERP, CRM, Finance, HR, eCommerce and all bespoke systems. Since 1998, we have worked with over 500 clients across the globe including Amec Foster Wheeler, Assa Abloy, Kodak Alaris, Clear Channel, Save the Children, PANDORA, Simmons & Simmons, NS&I and National Trust.
About the role
An experienced Marketing Assistant is required by a leading software training consultancy based in London. This is an exciting time to join Optimum as we are exploring new territories to ensure growth is consistent and this role will be key to helping us achieve our goals.
This is a flexible part-time role, which we anticipate being between 18-24 hours a week. Hours and days are flexible (within reason) to fit in with personal circumstances. This role comes with a "Parent Guarantee"- Never miss a school play, sports day or assembly again!
Responsibilities will include:
- To work under the direction of a Marketing Manager to help reach the company's sales and marketing goals and objectives
- To assist with managing the firm’s CRM system
- To assist with the production of marketing collateral (both electronic and printed)
- To design and execute campaigns utilising a range of digital marketing tools
- To maintain the social media platforms in order to increase profile
- To assist with updating the website content via the CMS
- To produce quarterly reports and statistics on all marketing activities
- To develop and schedule regular targeted email marketing to various audiences
- To help maintain and grow partner relationships through regular communication
The role is based in London Bridge and is paying up to £26,000 pro-rata.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience of Marketing within a service-orientated business.
Requirements for this role:
- Proven experience and success in a services marketing role
- Success with exploiting social media to increase brand awareness
- Experience and knowledge of using website content management, email marketing and social media management tools
- Solid background in using a CRM platform (preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Confident, hands-on, professional and committed individual with an eye for detail
Please include a up-to-date CV with this application.
*No agencies please - this is a direct appointment only.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job